While COVID is still prevalent in our community and young children cannot yet be vaccinated, we have set up these guidelines in order to protect the unvaccinated and immunocompromised.
When entering the Puppet Theater you are agreeing to the following Safety Guidelines:
- Advance ticket purchase is required. See a calendar of events to purchase here.
- Masks are required for all staff and guests ages 3 and up.
- Masks must be worn properly (covering both nose and mouth) for the duration of your visit at the theater.
- Masks may only be removed while drinking water at the theater. Food and any drink other than water are not allowed in the building.
- Children will stay within your group bubble.
- Signage will help ensure social distancing.
- Increased frequency of cleanings and sanitizing.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available around the theater.
- Audience seating is limited at each performance.
- Families will be seated at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Puppeteers will only remove their masks while performing and will remain at least 10' away from all audience members.
- Staff will not enter the building if they are feeling ill. Therefore our performance schedule is subject to change. We will notify you as soon as possible if a change of performance is necessary.
- Upon entering the theater, staff will take a mandatory temperature check and sanitize their hands.
- A contactless water bottle refill station is available near the restrooms.
- Our puppet making station and gift shop remain temporarily closed.